Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fondant Decorated Cookie Tree Ornaments


























Four more days until Christmas! Hip-Hip-Horray! We are going to have a nice one this year. Our daughter, Jill, is a great cook and will be making the turkey dinner at her apartment. Yes, Mom and Dad are buying the food and have lots of goodies for her and her roommate who just moved in. They have been friends since they were about 5 years old.

And, about the tree ornaments:
They are all done for the season. This was my first time making them, and I enjoyed it so much. What great fun! Gave most of them out, and I had my very first order of 10: Three Santa faces, three snowmen, two snow ladies and two fancy ornaments. I shipped the order out to a classmate who I reunited with here on Face Book. She lives in Vermont and is very much interested in helping me organize our 50th class reunion for 2010.

And, how much do I charge, I am sure is the question and wonderment of all who read this. It's $4.00 each or 10 for $30.00. Hope to do more next year.

I have been so busy, I wanted to start my Easter panoramic sugar eggs in September. Of course, that did not happen. I plan on getting that started after I come back from the NY Cake Convention.

Enjoy the pictures; and, yes, you may copy my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment